Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Meal Planner I just got!!!

Meal Planner by: Carrie Elle 

Happy Wednesday!!
I am super excited to show you these two books I have. They not only help me with organizing but they helped me save money. Who doesn't like to be organized and save money?! To be honesty it is hard to keep up with, but for the most part I do good. 

I wanted to share with you the Meal planner. I haven't yet used this one yet because I just received it. But can't wait to use it next week. I like to start my weeks on Mondays because it works best for us. 
We use the DAVE RAMEY method of for saving and budgeting money. We have the Ramsey envelope system wallet, but I am dying to get the SECRET GARDEN-WALLET system she has below and only $25!! That is on my next to get list.
Well I wanted to show you inside of the MEAL PLANNER book. The book is great quality and has beautiful colors and is spiral bound. Very well put together!





This is a coupon envelope sleeve you can use to put you coupons or cash Yea!

I have one more favorite CALENDAR book I LOOOVVE to use is TOOLS FOR WISDOM PLANNER JULY 2016-JUNE 2017
 (you can click on the name to see where I got it from)
You can put your Calendar dates in this book by month then by break down times. There is so much in this book it is AWESOME!! Im going to sit down this weekend and put my meals in for the week and check the calendar to see when I will need meals. 
 Excuse the branding on it...I like stickers!!!

You can also color between folders (awesome)

There is also tips and tricks pages on how to accomplish your yearly goals. Long term goals, short term goals and all that good stuff. As my husband always tell me "Write it down, there is power in writing something down" It is good to look back on something and to see it accomplished. 

SPEAKING OF MEAL PLANNING!! Here is what I am making for dinner tonight.
Cilantro Lime Chicken tacos with white rice.....yummm!!


Thank again for hanging out with me today. Hope to have helped some of you with ideas and tips to getting your Meal Planning on. 
Here is video I promised of someone using her Meal planner
Have a wonderful day!
Monique B.



3 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! I need to get organized badly!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! I need to get organized badly!! Lol

    ReplyDelete