Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Homeschool room coming along.....

We have 34 more days until the school year starts...we are getting excited!! We enrolled at SAGE OAK this year and look forward to our first year. Of course it is really scary for me because all these thoughts of failure keep running through my mind. But I have confidence in my TF and other moms to help me through this year.

Well we went a little over board with our homeschool purchases for the classroom. But thought "hey" we won't need to buy all this stuff again. We went to Ikea this weekend and shopped with the 2 boys and got what we needed. I LOVE IKEA!!! They have such cool and great priced items.

Thankfully my dad had 2 glass desks we can use this year for both girls (score). I am turning our dining room into the school room. Because lets face it who ever uses their pretty dining room? It wasn't getting used and I felt it was waisted space. Soooo I sold my beautiful dining table in order to make room for all the desks YAY!

Here are a few pictures below of our Homeschool room right now. We are going to move out my vintage buffet and beautiful shabby piano. We hope to get everything set up this weekend and I will share some come-a-long pictures for you guys. Enjoy!




 Have a wonderful day!!

Monique 








No comments:

Post a Comment