Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Big SALE...for the Purdy Squirrels

Most of you know I have a children's clothing line and use darling name brand fabrics. So I have tons of fabric...some would say I am a bit of a hoarder (it is true). My girls told me they wanted to start there own business this year...Yea!!! We tried different things for them to make some mula. Then one day I had a bright idea!! I have tons of fabric why can't the girls take it and try to make money?!

So we opened a little ETSY shop under the Purdy Squirrels. We have not had a chance to list allot of fabrics, because it is allot of work we have so much!! We have a sale coming up on JANE.COM this Sunday. Below we have all the cute fabric we will have for sale for $4.50 a yard...GREAT DEAL!!!




Thank you for hanging out with me today. See you back soon!!
Ohh! and here is the girls site for fabric below



4 comments: