Thursday, August 11, 2016

Everyone needs this in there life....


 

What does everyone need in there life?? Is a good ol' friend. You know we all have one of those childhood friends we lost contact with, right? Well I don't have very many that I don't talk to anymore. I still keep in contact with most, thanks to Facebook :) yea!

God knew what my little shy self needed to enter into middle school. Jayme moved in next door with her little sister and we because instant friends. My first week walking to school she full on pushed me in the bushes. All you could see of me was my feet sticking out. I wasn't used to ruff friends like that ha! But soon came to learn her personality and she became a true blue friend to me.

I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun! Being an adult its hard to find those good people you click with. Life gets busy with kids and you don't have time for friends, seems like. Today Jayme and I got our little guys together for a lunch date and the park. Its crazy to see the cycle of life turn now our kids play as Jayme and I used to. Wanted to share some awesome old pic of use thinking we were models ha!
Wish I was that skinny again :)

I love Lincolns shirt he wore today!! Here is where I got it :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you wrote about us! I'm so proud to be a part of your journey! I can't wait for what the future holds for the second part of our friendship!

    ReplyDelete