Friday, October 9, 2009

La'MoNique Boutique

Hi there this is my very first BLOG ever! I will try to keep up with this. Well My name is Monique Bockmann I grew up in Southern California graduated from Yucaipa High School and got married at age 19. Wow how life flashes before your eyes so fast. Being younger you wish life would just hurry up and couldn't wait to get older, but here we are now I am 26. I married the most wonderful talented, caring, compassionate man ever whom I love so very much and is a wonderful father. I have 2 little ones that are 15 months apart that are just so adorable. My first little princess inspired me to start my little business called La' MoNique Boutique in 2006. I started selling on Ebay then to church conferences and then I started partnering with my friend Yolanda with KylieClaire Inspirations at Redlands Market Night in Redlands, CA. We were swamped with orders and business, then got offered a little space in the fox theater on 22. E Vine St in Redlands CA. We got brave and decided to try it out. We have been doing good. We will only be in that location for the holidays or longer if we will not be able to stay in that location,we will be locating else where, but we are in that location for now.
We custom make our children's clothing and hair accessories. We also sell gently used consignment top brand clothing. We make custom orders hair accessories for weddings and special occasions. We do not currently have a website up sorry! If your in the Inland Empire come check out our cute little boutique! Our business hours are Tues-Sat 11:00AM-6:00PM.
We will be having a SIDEWALK SALE this SATURDAY OCTOBER 10 from 11:00AM-3:00PM.
Email me at lamonique@me.com if you have any questions. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Adorable dresses ... cute bows ... great personality!!! Love your designs!!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete