Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy days


The last few days has been busy with customers, Its nice to know that people are starting to hear the word that a new boutique is open in Redlands. Now we have had a steady flow of customers starting to come around. I have got allot of custom orders this week including a tutu for a horse. Allot more people are moving into our little mini outlet next week, so that will be nice. We had another sellers move in and opened today called "Sisters treasures" They sell gift baskets, hats, purses and nike clothing. So come and check them out. I managed 3 shops today and might I say I was frazzled in the morning it was busy. Then it slowed down in the afternoon, that's the time I use for making more creations. I was thinking today of how many relationships I have built being in this business. I am great full that I can be doing something that I love doing "CREATING" and at the same time I create relationships with people.
We had a little to much fun today dressing up the poor old creepy man I am posting a photo of it lol. Anyway come by the shop this week and check out our Halloween outfits on SALE! Also out dresses are all $5 oFF. Every woman loves a good sale. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment