Saturday, April 25, 2015

La Monique in Guatemala

La Monique in GuatemalaApril 25, 2015 12:20

One of the most rewarding thing to me is to be able to Give. I have always been notorious for giving
from my wardrobe or what ever I had, when someone commented they liked it. Even if they were my favorite Ugg pair of boots ha! 
Gina Lee from Gina Lee Photography Redlands, CA. Asked if I would donate to their stash of goodies
they were going to take to a Village in Guatemala. I felt honored to be able to participate in their mission. 
Just wish I could have gone myself. A few Photographers went out there for business and were able to open their hearts to give a little piece of the US to them. Hats off to those ladies that blessed the Villagers of Guatemala
Below is just a few shots of some happy little princesses that received our gifts.
Job well done!
Monique B.



2 comments: