Thursday, July 21, 2011

Garage Sewing!!!

Garage Sewing!!!

Well my neighbor and I Lisa decided to get together and sew in my garage...(please don't judge my messy garage) I busted out the long tables and sassy table clothes, lined up the machines and we were ready to go. I helped lisa figure out her machine and she did very well practicing her straight lines.  We had a blast it was awesome getting together and learning new things. Maybe we will make it into a new fad! "Garage sewing" hehe sounds like fun to me.
Lisa is super excited to learn...look at that smile!
She's getting the hang of it
I started to work on a dress.....ohhh love the colors
Almost done!!
Lisa's station
My little mess of a station

We had so much fun while our kids ran wild outside. Just wanted to share our little adventure we had today! Hope you enjoyed this :O)


3 comments:

  1. OMG!! I didn't even know you had a blog. . .until I saw your fb post!! -LOL!! That was sewwwww :) fun!!!! Yes, we'll have to do it again. . .I had a great time and found a new confidence :) Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes girl we will do it again sometime next week!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Monique....I am so happy for you doing this....my dream (seriously) is to get my etsy shop running with awesomeness! More likely when my baby is kindergarten age and all 3 are in school but it seems so far awayM. Meanwhile I'm working on nursery projects! Congrats on your progressing business!...holly

    ReplyDelete