Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fabulous Los Angeles...

Wahoo I get excited every time I think of going to LA to frolic in the fabrics. Although I get in serious  deep depression when I think of how much the fabric when up in pricing....YIKES!! No more big bulks...booo!!!
Anyway as we were waiting at a light a wonderful lady decided to make us so happy...as she walked by. It is not much of a good picture (wish I had the front view..but my big Ipad out the window looked a little funny) But this why I love California....A lady wearing her bathing suit over her clothes..to funny!
Anyway here we traveled to the big fabric stores in LA...Yes!! We stopped into a great scrap place that has good finds (if you want to dig). Tanya caught me in action, although I didn't find too much today. 
But it was fun anyway

Collecting all the "Miss Independent Collection" fabrics. I will be sending out a mass email to all of you that requested order info and sample fabrics. Don't forget to get your little ones 4th of july outfit. When I send out the email (WARNING!!) Please email asap if you are sure of making an order, just because I run out so fast! :O(  
Picture: My right hand woman...tanya!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I miss California sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the place called where you found scraps of fabric? Or were is it located in L.A.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place where I was at was called the LOFT across the street from michael levines...:O)

    ReplyDelete